An established private non-profit situated in Chico, CA is hiring for an BE/BC OB/GYN physician to join their growing primary care team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is mission-oriented and seeking more of a work-life balance and holistic practice. This position is outpatient only and does not require deliveries.
Candidates who are not seeking a Clinical Directorship role are also encouraged to apply!
• Outpatient only schedule - Average of 14-16 Patients a Day
• No Call, No Nights, and No Weekends
• Clinical Director Responsibilities and ability to work alongside a Residency Program if desired
• Guaranteed Base Salary of $291,200-$322,400 with annual base increases and bonuses
• Sign-on Bonus Starting at $25,000 and Relocation for Eligible New Hires
• Up to $100,000 in Student Loan Repayment
• Comprehensive Benefits Package: up to 4 weeks paid vacation + 14 paid holidays off, 401k + match up to 4%, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Licensure Reimbursement, CME Reimbursement, and more
Situated in the Northeastern Sacramento Valley, this location has a mild four-season climate and scenic drives through open agricultural areas such as rice fields and various orchards.
• Take advantage of the local splendor and enjoy a scenic bike ride, adventurous hiking trails or kayak/rafting excursion.
• Low cost of living and affordable housing makes this community an affordable option in California.
• Adjacent to the largest Farm-to-Fork corridor, enjoy fine dining, nano breweries and tap houses, small estate vineyards and urban wineries in this region known for locally grown agriculture.
• Be within 1.5 hours North of Sacramento, CA, 3.5 hours North of San Francisco, 2.5 hours from Sonoma.
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick: