Join a physician-led hospital-based group at one of the few locally governed hospitals in the state of California giving providers a lot of autonomy! This 298-bed community hospital is dedicated to provide top-rate, high quality care, and is recognized by US News & World Report's Best Regional Hospital in 2023.
Join a practice staffed by dedicated and highly competent team players, APPs and midwives and enjoy a thriving practice very quickly
• Group employed, sharing paid call with seven other OBGs
• Build up a busy practice quickly due to wait time for new patients
• 70%-30% OB - GYN to start; Available Robot and blocked surgical time
• Shared Laborist model increases pay guarantee and promotes work-life balance
• Paid Midwifery supervision stipend
• RVU-based guaranteed minimum, additional supervisory stipend and paid call will put you above the MGMA 80th percentile PLUS 100K Recruitment bonus
Enjoy this slow paced city offering quiet and serenity as well as a very low cost of living compared to other parts of Northern California like the Bay area.
• Beautiful community gives you a special sense of belonging and has developed into a vibrant regional center for business, outdoor recreation and cultural activities.
• If you are an individual seeking an environment where you can live and work while enjoying unparalleled access to scenic recreation including miles of biking and hiking trails plus the social spirit of an involved community, this is the place for you
• Community of over 100,000 people with an easy drive to the larger metro centers providing commercial air service to anywhere in the country
• Convenient access and weekend getaways to popular places like Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Bay area, Reno and the California Coast.