Join an established, reputable, and growing OBGYN practice right outside of Lexington, Kentucky.
• Join a collaborative team of 5 Board Certified OBGYN's and 2 dedicated CNM's that are willing to mentor
• 4-day work week option
• 50/50 OB/GYN with a dedicated OR day
• 1:6 Light Call / Covering one Hospital - the 2 CNM's share first call
• In-house resources to include integration of behavioral health and a substance abuse program
• Robust referral network
• Ability to do complex and minor surgeries
• DaVinci Robot
• Above average never ending competitive base salary + production bonus incentives with proven income above $400K
• Full comprehensive benefits package to include PTO, CME stipend, malpractice, and retirement with 401K match
• 50K student loan for 2 years and then reapply for another 50K + sign on + relocation
You will find this bedroom community of Lexington, Kentucky a very desirable location and just the right size! According to Sterling's this town is, "not too big to abandon the small-town lifestyle, but large enough to have urban amenities and employment opportunities."
• Kentucky, known as the "Bluegrass State" is recognized for its horse racing, bourbon, college basketball, bluegrass music, and has one of the largest cave systems, Mammoth Cave National Park.
• Just under 25 miles from the Lexington/Hamburg area
• Affordable housing with great public and private schooling perfect to raise a family, shopping, and excellent restaurants
• 7 colleges nearby including the University of Kentucky
• Low traffic and excellent cost of living
• Enjoy the Red River Gorge - offering great outdoor amenities to include hiking, mountain climbing, white water rafting, and more!
• International airport an hour and a half away