A wonderful facility deep in the heart of Texas is actively looking for a Hematology Oncologist. Come experience why this organization is the only healthcare organization worldwide to be honored with the Gallup Great Workplace Award 17 years in a row!
• Take over a well-established trusted practice with a full ancillary support staff
• Benefit from an extensive network of referrals as part of the hospital's multispecialty physician group.
• Financial package includes an initial base salary of $525K plus production incentives opportunities
• Great benefits package including PTO, sign-on bonus, insurance, disability, critical illness, life insurance, paid medical malpractice, and more!
Set among the green rolling hills of the Hill Country, you'll find the captivating small town with friendly folks and a plethora of charm.
• Downtown is a centralized hub of activity for all ages. It features a vast variety of dining options, gift shops, boutiques, specialty shops, and antique stores, as well as a selection of festivals and special activities taking place throughout the year.
• Hike the three miles of rocky trails that wind between oak trees, over grassy hills, and along the shore of a shimmering lake at the more than 530-acre state park
• Hunters from all over Texas travel to the area during the fall and winter to hunt for the bounty of deer, doves, quails, hogs, and turkeys that reside nearby
• This quant town is truly "Deep in the heart of Texas" and just a short drive to major cities such as Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Abilene, and Fredericksburg
• With a cost of living 22 percent lower than the US average, this town is a great place to call "home" with the added benefit of no state income tax