Award wining not-for-profit community hospital in the forests of Northeastern Minnesota is seeking a BE/BC OBGYN to join their 3 person group as a part of an established practice.
• Ranked top 10 OBGYN Department in Minnesota by US News and World Report
• Progressive OBGYN group that values close relationships across specialties for excellent patient care
• Collegial and collaborative team of OBGYNs with the autonomy to build the practice you want
• Access to university physicians for subspecialty care
• Employed opportunity with a strong financial package with a $200k signing bonus + guaranteed base salary within MGMA Median + additional incentive bonuses
• Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF)
• The community is known for its affordability, strong sense of community, and natural beauty -named one of the "Best Places to Raise a Family in Minnesota" & "Best Places to Live in America"
• Come enjoy the unspoiled wilderness of northeastern Minnesota - live on the shores of one of the more than 1,000 lakes in the region or imagine waking up every day in the magical balsam fir and spruce tree forests right outside of this community
• After work, enjoy what draws so many to this area - The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, Superior National Forest, and the Voyageurs National Park offer endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, like hiking, camping, fishing, and boating.
• Give yourself an immediate raise! Housing costs are consistently 13% lower than in major metro areas
• 40 mins to a regional airport with direct flight to Minneapolis or a little over an hour's drive to Duluth International Airport
Please contact Allegra Lowell