An established, collegial, and cohesive private practice outside Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN) seeks an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician (OB/GYN) to join their team.
- 50% Gynecology and 50% Obstetrics
- 225-250 Group deliveries per year
- Join an established team with opportunity for mentorship - "You are never on an island here, there is always a team behind you."
- Experienced and knowledgeable labor and delivery staff
- Opportunity to be involved in teaching students, if interested
- Excellent relationships with other partners/specialists, collegiality is a top priority for everyone in the group
- Autonomy to build your practice the way you envision
- Competitive and transparent compensation package
- Private Practice with 1-2-year partnership track depending on how quickly the incoming provider ramps up
- Partner here means EQUAL
- FREE health insurance for full-time physicians
- One of the best retirement plans in the market - 20% employer contribution with no required employee contribution
- 45 Minutes from the Twin Cities Western Metro area and 1 hour to the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- Amazing public schools - Minnesota ranks 7th in the U.S. according to World Population Review
- A warm and welcoming community that feels like home
- 42 Different parks to choose from
- Safe community with crime rates 32% lower than the Minnesota average according to areavibes.com
- Easy access to everything the city offers including major league sports, shopping, museums, and much more!