Due to increasing patient demand, a multi-award winning FQHC is in search of a service-oriented BE/BC OBGYN physician to join their team of exceptional medical experts. Situated in southeastern Washington, this practice is housed in one of the nation's most state-of-the-art facilities and provides comprehensive services to a growing population of over 37,000 unique users per year.
• 4-day, or 5-day workweek options.
• Option for heavy GYN focus.
• Ancillary maternity support, birthing coach, and WIC resources for patients.
• Opportunity for mentorship
Compensation and Benefits:
• Over $400K proven earning potential.
• $40K sign-on and $10K for relocation assistance.
• Residency/Fellowship training stipend available.
• Comprehensive benefits and holidays.
• HPSA Score of 16.
• Federal and state student loan repayment options.
• Visa support available.
• Friendly locals are eager to tell you all about the best places to fish, where to find ideal hiking trails or camping spots, direct you to the nearby vineyards and wineries, invite you to tee off at the local golf course, or even where you can cliff dive to cool off on warm summer days.
• Venture into local outdoor destinations such as Lions Park, Scooteney Reservoir, or Columbia National Wildlife Refuge where you can enjoy a beautiful picnic, discover hidden waterfalls, and observe Washington's stunning native wildlife.
• Explore the local dining scene with excellent farm-to-table options and the best Mexican food in the Pacific Northwest.
• Stretch your dollar further with a housing market 16% less expensive than the national average and an overall cost of living 15% less expensive than the national average according to sperlings.com.