As one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, this established Oncology practice is recruiting to meet the needs of a rapidly growing patient population. This physician-led organization is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to patients and to offering a supportive work environment to providers.
• Primarily outpatient Oncology practice offering an outstanding work/life balance.
• Established practice of 4 Board Certified Oncologists, 1 Oncology Hospitalist, and 4 APPs
• Not-for-profit 450-bed Charlotte Area hospital with an active medical staff of 450 providers
• Comprehensive cancer care team including oncology pharmacists, nurse navigators, research nurses, and other support staff.
• Multidisciplinary and site-specific tumor boards.
• Compensation model includes a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Located a short commute from Uptown Charlotte, this Charlotte suburb is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($295k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Charlotte has strong public and private school offering with 8 local schools recently ranked among the best in the country.
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless.
• Under 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh, Asheville, and Charleston, SC.